We are the premier deep cleaning, disinfection and decontamination service in the United States. With offices throughout the country, we can help keep you safe from this dangerous virus no matter where you live.
Whether you are a home-owner who wants the added security of a professionally cleaned house or a business owner who wants to keep workers and customers safe, we can do the job for you. In this time of uncertainty, it’s important for you to take extra precautions. Don’t risk the lives of yourself, your family and pets, your friends or your workers. Let us help you keep those you love safe.
How do I find a cleaning service near me? Go to our website for fast service and easy quotes anywhere in the USA.
We are a professional company with the expertise to handle your needs in this time of crisis. Our prices are reasonable and our expert staff will tailor a plan to your specific needs. Our cleaning service can handle unique situations such as those involving allergies, pets and children, the elderly and high traffic areas.
You may wonder – do I really need to hire a professional company to clean my home or business? Unfortunately, due to the new virus that is traveling throughout the USA, you do.
About Coronavirus – What you Need to Know
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to monitor the progress of the deadly respiratory disease first detected in Wuhan, China. Since this is a novel virus, so far there is no herd immunity. There are also no vaccine.
This puts all of us at risk, particularly those who are elderly or immune-compromised. When people become sick due to this coronavirus, the illness is termed CoVid-19. Since it is both contagious and potentially deadly, it has been declared a global pandemic.
Global organizations like the WHO and US organizations like the CDC are working together to combat this disease. One way to control its spread is through social isolation.
However, some essential businesses need to remain open. Also, people cannot isolate themselves from family members. Shops that are still open, such as grocery stores, and people who live with vulnerable people such as elderly parents need to follow stringent protocols to clean and disinfect all surfaces.
Additionally, everyone should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching their face. In public, people should maintain 6 feet of distance and not shake hands. It’s best to go out as little as possible. Use videoconferencing for meetings. If you are sick, practice self-quarantine.
How will you know if you are sick? The symptoms associated with CoVid-19 include fever, cough and shortness of breath. While most people will only have mild or moderate versions of the disease it’s important to call your doctor if symptoms occur so you can be monitored.
For more information about the Coronavirus and CoVid-19, please consult the CDC’s FAQs page .
Disinfection and Decontamination is Critical
Because the virus can live on hard surfaces such as plastic or steel for up to 3 days according to this article , it is important to make sure that your home and business are properly cleaned. Surfaces that need to be scrubbed include, but are not limited to:
- All work surfaces in kitchens
- All surfaces in bathrooms
- All “high touch” surfaces whether at home or in the office.
- Doorknobs, light switches, door and cabinet handles
- Desks, keyboards, computer mice and shared telephones
- Elevator buttons and switches
- Shelves, racks and sales counters
- Water fountains and other dispensers
- Handrails, guardrails
- Carpets and rugs
- Stairs and elevators
- Shared fitness equipment
- Toys and playground equipment
The list above is not comprehensive but provides guidelines. Many of the areas mentioned can contain traces of the virus for several days, and different surfaces require different treatment options.
You can try to do this deep cleaning yourself but why take the risk? If you forget a surface or don’t follow all disinfection guidelines, it could lead do serious consequences for someone you know. Instead, you can hire our expert staff. We will do a professional job for you anywhere in the US.
How do I find a cleaning service near me? Go to our website for fast service and easy quotes anywhere in the US.
What Makes our Company Special?
Our cleaning service company has been involved in disinfecting homes all over America and has expertise with the protocols set forth by the CDC. We know how to deal with many types of biological contaminants including the newest strain of virus. Our expert staff is trained to work proactively and thoroughly. We target both porous and non-porous surfaces and provide disinfection and decontamination of not only these target areas but also make sure to properly dispose of tools and supplies that are used in the process.
Our Coronavirus disinfection and decontamination service provide many advantages.
- We utilize CDC and EPA accepted industrial-strength cleaners and disinfectants that eradicate a wide range of toxins.
- Our expert staff is extremely thorough. You will be assured of virus elimination.
- Our company has experience with green disinfection. We use steam, vinegar, and alcohol as well as other special techniques to ensure decontamination that is safe for your pets and children and will not trigger allergies.
- We use UV germicidal lamps to treat spots when necessary. UV light can kill viruses by damaging their DNA. This prevents them from replicating and spreading. Studies done with SARS and MERS showed that this was an effective way of making them inactive.
- We use Ozone generators where appropriate. This is one of the most effective ways to provide disinfection for air. While the new virus spreads mostly through the transmission of droplets, there is a possibility of air being contaminated. For some situations, therefore, ozone decontamination may be needed.
- Our USA based cleaning service will make sure all contaminated surfaces and materials are clean so you can be safe!